Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

"She Thinks my Tractor's Sexy!"

Ever heard Kenny Chesney's song, "She thinks my tractor's sexy.....it really turns her on." Even though we've had this John Deere tractor for over a year now, every time John mows the grass, this song comes to mind and makes me laugh! John is even sporting a John Deere hat that he received in the mail after purchasing the tractor...lol! Chad loves going for a short ride with Daddy but I wish he had been wearing his John Deere shirt that says "Wanna ride?" Too cute!

Ollie (a little blurry-I took it through the screen)
Kylee's getting a little too big for this bouncy...
her feet are dangling off
What's more fun than digging in the mulch?

1 comments:

The Greer Gang said...

Charlie would laugh because you consider that a tractor!! You might have to include "Lawn" before the word tractor. Silly farm boys!