Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of "School"

As you know, Chad started his first Mother's Day Out class last Friday. Although it may have started off a little rocky, I am hoping each week will go a little smoother. Today I asked him if he was excited to go to "school" tomorrow and have a lot of fun with other kids. He gave me a half smile, so I said, "didn't you have fun last week playing with all the new toys?" Again, another half smile, so I asked, "do you remember what you did last week during school?" And he pouted and said, "I cried." How sad is that? :( So you may call this a bribe, but I told him that if he is a good boy tomorrow and doesn't cry (at least not very much), he can pick out a small toy. He was very excited about that so we'll see if that helps at all. Of course, I will not be buying something new after each class but his little sad face today just broke my heart. Anyways, with me going back to work and getting things done around the house, I forgot to post the pictures I took of Chad on his first day of school. Chad is a HUGE fan of Wall-E and any robots
He is sporting a Wall-E backpack, lunchbox, light-up shoes,
and flashlight (wouldn't give it up)
Not sure why his eyes look so puffy

0 comments: