Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kenny Chesney Concert

On Saturday, John and I left the kiddos with my parents to go to the Kenny Chesney concert with another couple (my birthday present from March). I can't remember the last time John and I had 8 hours away from the kids...must have been before Chad came along. We had such a wonderful time!!! We heard the Zac Brown Band, Miranda Lambert, Montgomery Gentry, and Sugarland all before Kenny performed. Our seats turned out to be in a great location and the weather was absolutely perfect for the top of Lucas Oil Stadium to be open. Kenny sounded amazing and put on a fantastic performance!! Although I have to admit, having a few drinks and staying out late sure isn't as easy to do these days. Chad woke us up at 5 am saying he was scared and crawled in bed with us. Then Kylee woke up around 6 am for a bottle. And by the time she finished eating, Chad was bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Wish John and I could've said the same. Oh well..spending one day extra tired is worth going on a much needed date with your spouse. Thanks again Mom and Dad!
Lucas Oil Stadium with top open and
Colts flags flying high

Kenny Chesney about to perform
John and I

0 comments: