Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Sorry its been a couple weeks since the last posting but you know how I mentioned bad things usually come in three's...well that particular week it was at least 4, maybe more. While searching the internet that Friday, somehow our computer got infected with a virus and stopped working. We're not much of the "techy" people so once we try to back up the old files (hopefully we still can), we'll get it repaired. In the meantime, we are fortunate enough that we're able to use one of John's Grandpa's old (but new) computers..if that makes sense.

Anyways, we had a wonderful Valentine's Day. I worked that weekend and brought home doughnuts Sunday morning...which is ALWAYS a bit hit!!! After I woke up and showered, John and I took the kids to Abuelo's mexican restaurant (my favorite!!). I thought Chad would be horrible because he hadn't napped all day but he ended up falling asleep in the car and slept sitting up in the booth for the majority of dinner. Kylee was good as usual and loves sitting in the high chair.

After dinner, we went to John's parents' house.
Kylee and I with her new toy
A couple cute pics of the kiddos from a few weeks ago

0 comments: