Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meeting Macarria Anique for the 1st Time

Today I visited my friend/co-worker Kim who delivered her baby girl Macarria last night. Kim looks great and of course little Macarria is as cute as can be. Since Kim and I both work weekends we've spent a lot of time together over the past 6 months. So I've seen her go from having no belly to looking like she just swallowed a basketball. Whenever I have expecting friends and family members, I always try to guess their birth stats. And I have to say...this time I was pretty darn close. Now I don't want to brag but......I guessed Macarria would be born on January 18th at 8:30pm and weigh 7 lbs 11 oz. Kim was induced yesterday, the 19th, and had Macarria at 9:09pm and weighed 7 lbs 10.6 oz. Kim said I should play the lottery but I'm not sure about that. Normally I'm a horrible guesser at everything. There could be 1,000 people in a room and I would guesss 200. Seriously! So anyways, I hope she enjoys her time off work but I will miss our 2 am slap-happy conversations!!

0 comments: