Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Friend's Wedding

Last weekend my sister-in-law babysat Chad and Kylee so John, my parents, and I could go to my friend Jennifer's wedding. Jenny moved next door to me and we became best friends when she was 4 years old and I was 5. We were inseparable all through grade school and kept in touch while she lived in Florida for a couple years. We've remained good friends over the years and last Saturday, I had the privilege of seeing her marry the love of her life she met last October, Jeremy. The wedding was at the Hilbert Conservatory at the Indianapolis Zoo. The scenary was absolutely beautiful and a lovely dinner and reception followed. Congratulations Jennifer and Jeremy!!

Hilbert Conservatory

John and I
My Parents
My Mom and Me
Just had to add a few pics my "little sweetie"
She's getting sooooo big!!


0 comments: