Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Me Me's Birthday Party

Yesterday our families came over to our house to celebrate my Mom's birthday. We had a great time hanging out and eating chili and cupcakes. The cousins really had a great time together! Jacob and Chad spent most of the evening playing "pets" on Chad's bed. The "pets" game consisted of them wrestling and jumping on the bed while throwing and smacking each other with stuffed animals. Fun, huh? Avrey spent much of the time quietly playing with a rocking horse we have or chasing after Ollie. They also spent some time outdoors on our little plastic playhouse.

Kylee and John

Avrey preparing to slide
Chad looks like he's posing not about to slide
Jacob and Chad playing rings (well...trying anyways.
Chad wanted all the rings)
My Mom Debbie and Chad
First attempt at a family photo
(notice my brother Josh's expression)
From left to right: Bill, Lynn, John, my Mom, my Dad,
Josh, Mandy, Kylee. At the table: Avrey, Jacob, and Chad

Second attempt: Josh still making a goofy face after I said in a
little sister whiny voice "Josh...quit messing up the picture!"
Oh well....it still turned out good. Next time though..I'll make him be the photographer!

Enjoying his cupcake as usual
Jacob and Chad playing the "pets" game
Avrey in Kylee's room
Ollie giving her kisses


0 comments: