Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kylee's 1 Month Old

So here's my little story about this 1 month picture deal. With Chad, I took pictures all the time and never had a true "month old" picture sitting place and pose. However, now that I have Kylee I wanted to take her "month old" pics in the rocking chair in her room next to a stuffed animal. I've seen this done many times before and think its adorable, especially when there is a stuffed animal or something next to the child to see how much he or she has grown over time. Well, July 18th rolled around and do you think I had anything to sit Kylee next to? No. Plus, it happened to be a new record on the coldest day in July (it actually was) so I really didn't want to have her 1 month picture in long sleeves and pants. But I had to take a picture of her on her true 1 month "birthday" and intended to take another "pose shot" another day. So on Thursday, I finally decided to go ahead and take the 1 month picture even though I haven't had the time to get a stuffed animal to sit her next to. I ended up using her puppy dog blankie embossed with her name and date of birth...which actually worked out just fine. I can't believe Kylee is already over a month old. Time flies and she's getting big so fast!

Kylee at one month

The "1 month old" shot (actually one month, 5 days)Next to her puppy dog blankie
I think she looks like a little baby doll
Couldn't go without a picture of Chad fixing something

My friend Michelle visited last Sunday from Ohio

2 comments:

Chisler Family said...

She is so cute!!! And you are so skinny!!!! U suck!!! jk Hope to see ya next week :)

maria said...

Hey Lisa,

She is too cute! Glad things are going well for you guys! ;)

love,
Maria