Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fishers Freedom Festival

Last weekend my mom and I ventured to the Fishers Freedom Festival at Roy Holland Park in Sunblest with the double stroller and two kids in tow. Although it was blistering hot both days, we had a good time checking out the arts and crafts, free booth tent, live bands, and of course the food. On Sunday evening, John and I went to the festival while my parents watched the kiddos to enjoy one of our crazy obsessions: elephant ears!! We decided not to go to the fireworks that night considering they don't get started until after 10pm. On Sunday afternoon, my mom and I met up with the Greer's to watch what seemed like the longest parade ever. Chad loved the firetrucks, police cars, and the Shriners the best (if you aren't familiar with Shriners, they are pretty much old guys driving little go-carts.)
Chad with my mom (wearing his favorite lobster shirt)
Cooper and Charlotte

Chad loved all the big tractors and farm equipment
Kylee enjoying her first parade-sound asleep of course

0 comments: