Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kylee's 2nd Day and Going Home

Here are some more pictures of our sweet baby girl! Although there are a few with her eyes open, she spent the majority of her time at the hospital sleeping. Since Chad stayed at my parents' house for the two nights and we took advantage of the nursery at night, we were able to catch up on our sleep. Unfortunately though, after going home on Saturday, John went to the Medcheck where he was diagnosed with Strep throat and an ear infection. Bummer for all of us!

My parents holding Kylee
Chad was so excited to feed Kylee a bottle




Getting ready to go home
First time in the carseat

We picked up lunch and went to my parents' house to get Chad after leaving the hospital

I can't believe we're a family of four now!
At our house for the first time

1 comments:

Gehring Family Website said...

I just love all of the pictures! I can't wait to visit you guys! Love you all!