Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chad's Going to be a Big Brother!!

Yep, you heard me...Chad's going to be a big brother!! I first found out I was pregnat on Oct. 17 before going to our friend's halloween party (had to find out if I could drink or not..hehe). I was a little surprised just because I had taken a test earlier that week and it was negative (guess I took it too soon). But anyways, since my family has so many birthdays to celebrate in October we had already planned on going to Bravo's last Saturday night. So after another positive pregnancy test (one that actually read pregnant or not pregnant..just for confirmation) we decided to order Chad a t-shirt and let everyone see it at Bravo's. Chad and I were the last ones to arrive and after we sat down at the table, we took his jacket off to reveal the shirt. Lynn, John's mom, was sitting right next to him and had even put on her glasses to get a better look at his "cute shirt" but didn't say anything. Josh and Mandy and their kids were at the other end, while my parents sat in the middle. Josh and Mandy noticed right away so we were laughing about it but our parents were still oblivious. Finally after about 15 minutes, my mom looked over and said "does Chad's shirt say what I think it says." Needless to say, our parents were very surprised and excited for us!!!

1 comments:

Gehring Family Website said...

Congrats to big brother Chad. We know you will be a great big brother! We love you guys! We can't wait to see if you will have a baby sister or brother.