Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Florida: Visit to my Uncle Neal's House

We were able to hang out with my Uncle Neal and his girlfriend Joyce at their new home one day since they only live about 10 minutes away from John's Grandma's house. We had a lot of fun swimming in their pool and sipping on strawberry daiquiris (I can't remember that last time I had one of those). My uncle said there is an alligator family that lives in the canal that's behind their house. While we were there, we saw the baby gator and Chad was super excited about it. I didn't take any pictures because my camera doesn't have a very good zoom and I was not about to get too close.

Chad is a great little swimmer with these floaties on

I think this is the only day she actually kept her hat on
Kylee playing in the pool with Joyce
Chad completely wiped out after swimming!!
"Maybe if I look cute enough, somebody will get me out of this thing"
Joyce, Uncle Neal, Kylee, John, Me, and Chad

0 comments: