Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Day

When I got home from work Easter morning, the kids had already found their Easter baskets and money-filled eggs that were hidden around the house. Kylee was most excited about her new sippie cup...she wouldn't put it down!!


If you enlarge this picture, you can see Kylee's one
bottom tooth that finally came through...she's
working on the one next to it now
Chad excited to find another egg!
Kylee trying on her new bow:)

While I slept, John took the kids over to his parents
house for another small Easter egg hunt
Lynn and a not-so-happy Kylee
That evening John, the kids, and I went to my brother and
sister-in-law's house for dinner and cupcakes to celebrate
Easter and my Dad's birthday.
My mom and Kylee
Chad and Jacob making their slinkies walk down the stairs
Chad, my Dad, Avrey, and Jacob getting ready
to sing "Happy Birthday"
Kylee enjoying some of John's cupcake

0 comments: