Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

We started off our Christmas Eve celebration by going to church with my parents, John's parents, and my brother and his family. After church we parted ways so the kids could take their afternoon naps. Then everyone came over to our house for dinner, gift exchange, and games. We all had a blast! There was tons of great food, treats, and wine:)

Kylee and Chad
Kylee and John
Our nephew Jacob and Chad looking at the
live nativity scene at our church
The cousins enjoying dinner
My parents
My brother Josh and Jacob
John's parents
Chad feverishly opening his presents
I think the wine has caught up with John here...
Chad loved all his presents but the remote
control Wall-E is one of his most favorites!


0 comments: