Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Jacob's 4th Birthday

On Tuesday, Chad and I went to the Gehring's to celebrate my nephew Jacob's 4th birthday. He had already celebrated his birthday with his friends over the weekend so it was just a family thing. The three cousins had a blast playing with a rubbery, bean filled lizard and big bouncy balls.

I can't believe Jacob is already 4. I still remember the day he was born. It was just two months before John and I got married and I had to drive to Cincinnati, OH for what was suppose to be my final fitting for my wedding dress. I was already on my way there when I heard the news of Mandy going to the hospital, so of course being the first nephew/grandbaby, I hurried up, tried on my dress and sped home to await the arrival. I had only waited in the hospital for a few minutes when we were all told, "it's a healthy baby boy!" As ecstatic as I was to be there right after delivery, my wedding dress ended up not fitting and turned out to be a big fiasco. Oh well, it all worked out and I wouldn't have missed that moment for anything! We're so proud of you Jacob!! What an amazing kid you've already turned out to be!!

Not quite sure of the cupcake at first
Yummm...pretty tasty

Still devouring the cupcake while Jacob begins to open his presents

Fun with the silly rubbery lizard
Sweet little Avrey. Too bad she's always getting bullied around by two crazy boys.

More lizard fun (guess we know what he'll be getting for his birthday)

Great gift Me Me and PaPaw!! Did you buy a helmet too?
If only adults could keep ourselves entertained so easily

0 comments: