Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Follow-Up Ultrasound

Today I had a follow-up ultrasound with the high-risk OB to see if the insertion site of the umbilical cord into the placenta has moved up on my uterus. Fortunately, everything looks good and has pretty much resolved itself; therefore, I will only need to see my regular OB from now on. So that was great news!! Before the doctor came into the room, the ultrasound tech was able to use the 3D scan and get a few good pictures of her face. I can't believe the technology these days, it's amazing. Right now I am about 27 wks pregnant and she approximately weighs 2 lbs 4 oz. I was trying to do the math....I'm guessing she'll be about 8 to 9 pounds when she's born, about the same as Chad.

We think she looks a little bit like Chad but who knows?

0 comments: